Friday, July 8, 2011

I want the Prize

If you live in KC you are more than likely familiar with prize antiques. I have admired Steve Rogers collection at the Mission Road Antique mall as well as his spot in the West Bottoms. His new digs on the Plaza in conjunction with the Peruvian Connection are beyond! His aesthetic is spot on and I wish that half of the inventory was here in Urban Dwellings, our styles blend marvelously together. Here are a few snap shots I took (with my cell phone) on my last visit. Mind you I had a specific client in mind while I was there so I did not get great overall shots, but you get the gist...this stuff is beautiful and timeless.








I did have to pick up this 18th Century French print for my apartment..its going in my bedroom. The perfect romantic addition to my bare wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment