Friday, August 26, 2011

Its Never too Late

I'm a little obsessed. I'm also a little late to this party. I am unsure why John Derian never fully hit my radar until recently, but no matter now. I have decided I have to start collecting his beautiful decoupage pieces and filling my home with them. Coincidentally, I really hope to be picking the line up to offer here in the shop.

I love everything about his style, from the paperweights to the furniture. The Moroccan poufs are just a plain MUST have.

When I was in New York last week I visited his shops in the lower east village...it was such a joy to be there taking in all the amazing designs, so many to choose from.




This sweet little J came home with me as my very first John Derian piece!

all images my own

-Jaclyn



No comments:

Post a Comment